Chief Executive Officer of Universal Services and Access Agency of South Africa
- Founder and Executive Director of Scioscore Investments (Pty) Ltd.
- Chairperson of KwaBhaca Community Development and Support Trust (KCDST)
- Chairperson of Mvenyane Education Trust (MVEET).
- SENTECH Non-executive Director,
- Member of the Africa Steering Committee for the Global Forum
- Member of the High Level Panel of Advisors of Global Alliance for ICT and Development.
Qualifications, including degrees, diplomas and certifications:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Telecommunications and Information Policy from Unisa
- BSc Biochemistry and Physiology from University of Western Cape.
- Chief of Staff in the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF)
- Acting Chief Executive Officer at Alfred Nzo Development Agency (ANDA),
- Chief Executive Officer of the Media Development and Diversity Agency (MDDA),
- Councillor of both Independent Broadcasting Authority (IBA)
- Councillor of Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA).
- Chief Director (Broadcasting Policy) of the Ministry of Communications
- Chief Executive Officer of the National Community Radio Forum (NCRF).
- Member of ICT BEE Charter Steering Committee.
- Council member of the Sports Adjudicating Panel, at the Department of Sports, Arts and Culture, Gauteng Government
o Former Chairperson of Alfred Nzo Development Agency Board
o South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC)
o Institute of the Advancement of Journalism (IAJ),
o Radio Freedom,
o Unisa Communications Science Advisory Board,
o UNITECH Board of Advisory
o National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Board member
o Media Advertising Information and Communication Technology Sector Education and Training Agency (MICT SETA) Board
o Eastern Cape Information Initiative (ECITI) Board.
- Former Board Member of World Summit Awards (WSA) (based in Austria),
- Former Vice-Chairperson of the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Southern Africa (TRASA) now called CRASA, Botswana
- Former Board Member of Association of Communications Regulators of AFRICA Network (RIARC/ACRAN), Benin.
- Former Vice-President of the World Association of Community Radio Broadcasters (AMARC), Canada
- Former President of AMARC Africa.
Awards and Achievements
- MTN Radio Awards Hall of Fame
- Lifetime Achievers Award for promoting media diversity and development from AIP Eastern Cape.
- Eastern Cape Special Premiers Awards
- Alfred Nzo District Mayor's Special Award
- Chief Executive Officer Communications Building Nations Titans Regional and Country Winner 2014/15
- Inkuthazo ICT & Broadcasting Recognition Award from the Eastern Cape ICT Summit.
- Founder member of the first community radio in SA, Bush Radio and the founder member of the Community Broadcasting Movement.
- Judge at the Prestigious Most Influential Women in Business and Government Awards (MIW)
- Former Judge of the Titans for CEO Communications